Friday, April 28, 2017

50 SHADES OF HATE

Assalamualaikum!

Sebulan sebulan jugak la baru aku tulis something kat blog ni. Biaq pi lah berhabuk pun asalkan aku tulis sikit. Oh boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i got some hot and juicy stories that i wanna tell and i'm freaking burning here.

OK IT STARTS LIKE THIS

I got the interview for TESL foundation then while we were buying stuffs for the 'day', my mom brought up about some of the teachers trying to make me look like i'm just a piece of shit when i was in school. Fyi, i was a good student and i had a lot of achievements!!

As a student, it's pretty normal if some of the homework kena tinggal or tak siap kan? Tapi idk lah wassup with some of the teachers kat pulau nyoq ni. Macam aku bunuh orang kalau aku tak siap kerja sekolah. Anak cikgu lain ok ja tak siap siap kena peluk lagi. Aku? OMG I WANNA DO THE ULTIMATE FACEPALM OF ALL TIME RIGHT NOW.

pilih kasih betul! I cannot live with these kind of people and thank God aku dah habis sekolah dah pun!

BUT

Even aku dah habis sekolah, they still wanna make me feel like im trash. A teacher is supposed to be loving, caring and cherish her students the way that she want her kids to be treated but heck no, i got treated like im garbage even tho my mom is damn nice to her students.

Tolong lah..one day when i become a teacher, i aint gonna treat my students like that. Everybody's special. GERAM LAGI GILA BABIES. OK IM DONE. IM SO DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment