Wednesday, May 31, 2017

shit happens

See the title?

Shit happens in life. Everything is completely the opposite and the world just turns around you.

I used to be the girl who pushed people away. Well..pushing=friendzone but i was an idiot. I can admit that. I was an idiot for accepting and pulling someone into my life and i took it serious. I was like "gurl are u for serious about this one? I dont want this shit to be horrible" but yeah i took it way too serious but yeah i only accept people when i feel there's a chance to spend my life with them.

The sad thing is..i tied my happiness to that someone. I lost him for a few months now but shit, cant stop crying. Cant accept the fact that someone that used to want me, doesnt want me anymore when im already head over hells for him.

God..
I was so stupid. I should have stick with my plan about being single forever.

NEVER EVER TIE YOUR HAPPINESS TO SOMEONE UNLESS YOU'RE SURE THAT THEY'RE THE ONE!

Shit..i need to go. Later i'll sambung.

No comments:

Post a Comment