Friday, June 2, 2017

fake.

Have you ever got into a really heartbreaking situation? I used to. 2 times.

Got cheated and got rejected when i was madly in love. When i gave my all..when they already see me as garbage.

It's sad and funny. I was the one pushing them away before we ever had anything. Now, i'm pushed away by the person that i love. Haha..it sucks and hurts at the same time. It hurts more when you have to face with the person that u love trying to hook up with someone that he just knew. Well..i can see that i'm nothing in his eyes now.

This is why i dont want love to involve..that's why i keep pushing away. Love hurts so much and i dont wanna get hurt.

It sucks..
I have no one that really can hear my stories. It's all fake.

People..
Dont trust anyone that says you're important and they care about you. They're all lies.

I'm in that situation right now..fucking hurts, man. I needed to be fake in order to talk to him. All that i'm sure is he doesnt love me anymore..or even like me. Care..? never. It's all fake. The older we get..the more we notice that someone is fake with us.

Loving myself first. Trying to move on even it's so hard..but watching the things that he's doing for the girl he likes is making me feel better even tho it motherfucking hurts a lot. It's boosting me up for my moving on situation.

Talk to you later, everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Semoga berjumpa orang yg lebih mencintai kita lebih drpd cinta yg kita mmpu beri..

    ReplyDelete